Shree Panchami Offer for IELTS
On the occasion of Shree Panchami, Join our IELTS class at just Rs 2000/- with Certified British Counsil IELTS INSTRUCTER.
What is IELTS?
IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, is a test of English language proficiency and one of the world’s most popular and respected forms of English in education and migration.
Intended for non-native speakers who are looking to study or work in an English-speaking environment, IELTS training is an internationally recognised system for testing English language ability in four categories:
Since its introduction in 1989, IELTS preparation has become one of the most trusted forms of English-language assessment and is accepted by over 8,000 universities, employers and immigration organisations worldwide. IELTS testing methods focus on the candidate’s practical ability to use English in real-life situations.
Why study IELTS at SI-UK Nepal?
- Improve your IELTS score by 0.5 (in 7 weeks) or 1.0 (over 10 weeks)
- Evening and weekend classes available
- Small class sizes
- General English, EAP, PTE and online lessons available upon request
IELTS Course Types
There are two different types of IELTS test:
- Academic IELTS is for international students who wish to study at a UK university or join an institute of higher education.
- General IELTS classes focus on English survival skills and social and workplace language, ideal for those who are planning to migrate to English-speaking countries such as Australia, Canada and New Zealand.
Once graded, your IELTS score is valid for two years.
We can help guide you through each step of the application process to any UK university, language school or college with expert advice and support.